Friday 25 November 2011

Script



Lucifer - Hahahaha....Oh come on, you don't have to be so cautious now. Besides, you should be thanking me...I just happened to buy you enough time to go ask that bitch out.
Akira – What?! You can't go around teleporting people like that!  It's not Doctor Who!
Lucifer – Now now, you and I both know that it would have taken you're slow-ass forever to ride that bike of yours to get to this dump. I merely took the shortcut...Okay. 
Lucifer – Now, don't go acting like a smart ass. All I ask for in return, is you're sincere cooperation...
Akira - Woah, woah, hang on, "Lucy". There's no "us". It's just me.
Lucifer - Now, you better pray, that I don't have to remind you this again...the name...is Lucifer.
                                              Akira - Okay, okay. Alright! Alright!
Lucifer - Never call me by that name again.
Akira - Ah, that one hurt. You're tough. Anyway, since we're working together now, can I ask for a favour?
Lucifer - What the hell do you want?
Akira - Can you get me some chocolates please? Some good ones?
Lucifer -  What do you need THAT for?
Akira - Heh. You're about to find out.
Rebecca - Yes I will go out with you.

Akira - Really?!

Rebecca - You need to wake up now...

Akira - What are you talking about?!
Lucifer - You need to wake up now.
Akira - ....Lucifer!

No comments:

Post a Comment