Thursday 19 January 2012

Soundtrack Update


This the piece of music I am planning on using for the first half of my sequence; 'The Sixth Demon King Revives' from the 'Sengoku Basara' video game series. The track itself sounds quite intimidating from the start; I think this will fit perfectly with Lucifer's introduction within my sequence as I want to show the audience that he is intimidating. Below is the second piece of music I plan to use in my sequence; "Pursuing My True Self" from the 'Persona' video game series. I want to bring a 'casual' mood to the walking scene and also I feel that the chorus of the song will fit well with the first part of the dream sequence, where Akira asks Rebecca out; the song is about relationships, and within the dream, Kai is able to establish a relationship with Rebecca, moments before the dream is turned into a nightmare by Lucifer.

No comments:

Post a Comment